How do I make payment using funds from my holding accounts?
NOTE - You need access to our Payments and FX Service to use this feature.
- Sign into your Centtrip account and open 'Payments and FX' from the left-hand menu.
- Select 'Holding Accounts' to view your balances in each currency.
- Locate the currency you want to use for payment, and select 'Send Payment' under 'Actions'.
- Enter the payment 'Amount'
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary’ dropdown - select an existing payee, or ‘Add new beneficiary’.
- Enter a 'Value Date' (i.e. the date payment should be sent).
- Add your 'Payment Reference', such as an invoice.
- If you need to make multiple payments, click 'Add another payment'.
- Click 'Continue', then 'Complete Your Payment'.